Urological conditions may not only be affecting your quality of life, but in some cases can be life-threatening if left untreated.
Dr. Eugene C. Rajaratnam has been diagnosing and treating the urological needs of both men and women for decades. His thorough and personalized approach puts patients at ease every step of the way. Dr. Rajaratnam provides comprehensive adult urological care, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of bladder, prostate, testicular, and renal kidney cancers.
- Minimally invasive and nonsurgical urologic treatments.
- Incontinence evaluation and treatment.
- Female pelvic problems and treatments.
- Female bladder prolapse.
- Noninvasive urinary incontinence therapy for women.
- Male sexual dysfunction.
- Penile prostheses implantation.
- Male infertility treatment.
- BPH (enlarged prostate) diagnosis and treatment.
- Treatment and prevention of kidney stones.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) treatment.
- Nonsurgical treatment of prostate cancer using high-intensity frequency ultrasound (HiFU).